Tenant Insurance with
Quick online application with a range of options to suit your needs
If you wish to buy insurance for peace of mind during your tenancy, Let Alliance Ltd* is a provider of tenant contents insurance. You can apply directly online with no paper work to fill out and you will get direct confirmation of your new policy direct from Let Alliance.
Let alliance policies come with some extremely important cover options such as accidental damage, nil excess and replacement locks and keys cover, including:
- Cover from £1- £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative Accommodation included
- Replacement of Locks and Keys included
- Money and Credit Card cover
- Public Liability up to £2 million
- Accidental Damage option available
- Cover for high risk items available
- Pedal Cycle cover available
Click on the link below to go straight to the Let Alliance online application website:
If you have any questions or need further help, our expert property management team will be happy to help you. Please call us on 0845 643 6142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* RentLocally Ltd does not provide advice or recommendations on insurance providers. Alternative insurance providers are available.