Insurance for your Property with
Quick online application with a range of options to suit your needs
As a landlord you will require specific insurance for your rental property, which can be purchased from a number of specialist providers. Let Alliance Ltd*, a market leading provider of buildings and contents insurance for landlords, offers a quick online application process with a range of options to suit your needs. Submit your online application – no arduous paperwork – and Let Alliance will confirm your policy direct to you.
Let Alliance policies come with some extremely important cover options such as accidental damage, nil excess and liability cover, including:
- Policies at competitive prices
- Accidental damage to buildings included as standard
- Malicious Damage by Tenant cover available
- Up to 90 days unoccupancy
- Landlords Legal Liability cover up to £5 million
- 20% Loss of Rent
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Cover for replacement locks
Click on the link below to go straight to the Let Alliance online application website:
If you have any questions or need further help, our expert property management team will be happy to help. Please call us on 0845 643 6142 or email us at email@example.com.
* RentLocally Ltd does not provide advice or recommendations on insurance providers. Alternative insurance providers are available.