Become a RentLocally Franchisee
Do you have the ambition to set up on your own, but want the security of working with expert marketing and technical support?
Perhaps you're already running a small letting agency, but drowning in a sea of paperwork?
We believe success comes down to partnerships
As a RentLocally franchise you will benefit from:
Unique and custom-built lettings technology, meaning you spend less time on paperwork and more time on growing your business and maximising your profits.
The backing of an established and trusted brand in a rapidly growing sector.
Ongoing technical, financial and marketing support from a friendly and professional team.
An exclusive and clearly defined territory.
Exceptional training opportunities.
Low set-up and running costs.
Who can become a Franchisee?
- You don't need formal qualifications or specific experience to join us. We're looking for people with drive, ambition, business acumen and a desire to succeed.
- As a potential franchisee, we will work closely with you to ensure that the decision to join RentLocally is the right decision for you. We offer advice and guidance at every stage of the process and will support you on your journey to becoming a franchisee.
- The support doesn't stop there. Once your business is up and running, RentLocally offers ongoing expert support from a friendly and professional team to help you grow your business.
In return for your investment as a franchisee, RentLocally will invest in you by providing a wide range of business support. We want you to succeed and will work hand in hand to help you build a profitable business. When you become a franchisee, RentLocally will provide:
- A comprehensive launch pack
- Access to our custom-built technology including intensive training and ongoing technical support
- A dedicated page for your territory on our website
- Business advice and support, including planning and start up, funding sources, finance, tax and VAT, marketing and advertising, social media and business development
- Industry guidance and support, including information about regulatory property issues, safety and mandatory legal certification, inventories, inspections and property repairs/maintenance
- Branded stationery and To Let signs
- Regional meetings, workshops and membership of our Franchisee Forum
Our aim is to keep your upfront costs to a minimum.
- The set-up fee for a RentLocally franchise starts from only £15,000 + VAT
- Minimal working capital of £20,000 is required
We can offer various funding and finance options to assist with the fees. In addition, our bespoke lettings technology and virtual system mean that initial and ongoing overheads are low.